We don't mess around with your information
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details. That’s how, for example, we can answer your question, provide you with the monthly newsletter and let you know about upcoming events.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested in.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your enquiries and requests.
- To administer surveys or other interactive site features.
- To send periodic emails regarding Bright New World, our news, events and information.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone enquiries).
To facilitate a transaction for a donation to Bright New World
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We only provide articles and information. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use 'cookies'?
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. Like, never. We don’t do it. Don’t want to do it, don’t need to do it, we just don’t do it.
This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. That’s a really tight-knit group and we are very picky about who we work with.
We want to build a strong community that is interested in creating change. The last thing we would do is break trust with our community by selling or disclosing information. If you have any problems or concerns, please tell us straight away.
We may release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original contact has occurred.
To be in accordance with Australian privacy laws, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify a paid message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. We will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.